[Go to the Notes on Diffy Qs home page]
Notes on Diffy Qs: Differential Equations for Engineers: Adoption
Here is a very incomplete list of of classroom adoptions (other than by me),
where the book was/is used as the main text.
Department chosen standard book at:
- Math 3D, University of California, Irvine. Since Fall 2012.
- The Saylor Foundation is using it as one of the
books for their online Math 221 course.
Specific class use (very incomplete):
- Prof. Dorothy Wallace, Darthmouth College, Math 23, Winter 2011.
- Prof. Jared Teague, University of Tennessee at Martin, Spring 2011.
- Prof. John Noonan, Mount Vernon Nazarene University, Spring 2011.
- Prof. Peter Peterson, John Tyler Community College, Summer 2011, Spring and Summer 2012.
- Prof. Ziad Adwan, University of Texas at Brownsville, Fall 2011.
- Prof. Paul T. Pearson, Fort Lewis College, Math 327, Spring 2012.
- Prof. Sonmez Sahutoglu, University of Toledo, Math 3820, Spring 2012.
- Prof. Martin Weilandt, Universidade de Santa Catarina, MTM 5163, Spring 2012, (using a partial translation).
- Prof. Mufid Abudiab, Texas A&M University Corpus Christi, Math 3315, Summer 2012.
- Prof. Ian Zwiers, University of British Columbia, Math 265, Fall 2012.
- Prof. Daniel Coombs, University of British Columbia, Math 265, Fall 2012.
- Prof. Sarah Eichhorn, University of California, Irvine, Math 3D, Fall 2012. Standard book.
- Prof. Joseph Johnson, Mary Baldwin College, Math 306, Spring 2013.
- Prof. Ken Kubota, University of Kentucky, MA 214, Spring 2013.
- Prof. Christopher Quarles, Everett Community College, MATH 261, Spring 2013.
- Prof. Alex Acuna, Central New Mexico Community College, Math 2910, Spring 2013.
Let me know (jiri...@gmail.com)
if you have used or are using the book.