Re: [gob-list] Non-built-in GTK_TYPE as argument type?

From: Christopher Lee <chlee_at_mit.edu>
Date: 05 May 2001 16:57:22 -0400

George <jirka_at_5z.com> writes:

> Yes you have to use the object type. Then use the standard gtk typechecking
> cast in the get/setter

That's too bad -- I really wanted to have the object system store all
the information about the parameter type for me, if only for the sake
of elegance, but I suppose I'll live :). I'll just add extra
additional type information as data in the objects.

Thanks for gob (and the rest of the Gnome work)!
 -Chris