ANNOUNCE: gob 1.0.10 "Wheeeeeee!" release

From: George <>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 17:59:12 -0700

Another release of gob is out. Mostly bugfixes and Eskils brand new (export)
flag hack which is pretty cool if you're tried of writing get/set accessors
for arguments.

What is gob? Besides the solution to all the world's ills, and a cure for
cancer, it is a preprocessor for making GTK+ objects. I mean if Qt can have
it's own preprocessor, why can't we.

What's new?

        * (export) flag for arguments to export get/set public methods
        * private header by default ondemand as documented (Mark Brown)
        * TYPE_SELF macro
        * Various minor fixes (Eskil, Frederic Crozat, Mark Brown)

So, go abuse some bandwidth:

DEBs will materialize at very soon I suppose

George <>
   Men willingly believe what they wish.
                       -- Julius Caesar