get method

From: Dennis Bjorklund <db_at_zigo.dhs.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 07:28:47 +0200 (CEST)

I just downloaded gob2 and immediately tried to convert one of my old
(pure c) objects to use gob. It has property that have a xxx_get method to
read it, but no set method.

With

  argument INT (type gint) num (export)
  get {ARG = self->_priv->num};

gob2 generates both a get() and a set() method. Is there a way to export
only one of them? Maybe also a way to use "link" to only generate the get?

Shouldn't "argument" really be "property" in gtk2? In my case this value
is not an argument at all, just a read only property.

--
/Dennis