Re: [gob-list] get method

From: George <jirka_at_5z.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:46:48 -0700

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 09:40:30AM +0200, Dennis Bjorklund wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Dennis Bjorklund wrote:
>
> Since no one else replied on my mail I'll reply myself :-)
>
> > gob2 generates both a get() and a set() method. Is there a way to export
> > only one of them? Maybe also a way to use "link" to only generate the get?
>
> I fixed this one. Patch attached to this mail. Is there a cvs version of
> gob2? Maybe this error have been fixed already?

The cvs version is ont he gnome cvs in the gob module in the HEAD branch

> > Shouldn't "argument" really be "property" in gtk2? In my case this value
> > is not an argument at all, just a read only property.
>
> This I still would like to get some feedback on.

It is property. I think even in the released version there is property.
Argument is sort of left over for a bit of compatibility with gob1

George

--
George <jirka_at_5z.com>
   Personally, I'm always ready to learn, although I do not