delays in responding

From: George <jirka_at_5z.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:09:14 -0700

Hi,
To all that have emailed the mailing list recently and I have not responded.
The mailing list was not broken, but I'm very busy at the moment. I just
defended my phd thesis, am in the process of moving to illinois, and have
lots of work. I see there have been some recent new activity in the form of
patches to gob, I will look at all of them as I can hopefully in the next
week. Apply those that merit it and perhaps make a new release in the near
future.

George

--
George <jirka_at_5z.com>
   If Christ were here now there is one thing he would not be - a Christian.