[Go to the Basic Analysis home page]
Basic Analysis: Introduction to Real Analysis: Adoption
Here is a very incomplete list of of classroom adoptions (other than by me),
where the book was/is used as the main text.
Department chosen standard book at:
- Math 0413 and 0420, University of Pittsburgh. Since Summer 2011. The department uses a modified version, see Textbooks and Syllabi.
- MAT202, St. John's University of Tanzania. Since Fall 2012. See
- The Saylor Foundation is using it as one of the
books for their online Math 241 course.
Specific class use (very incomplete):
- Prof. Jana Marikova, Western Illinois University, Spring 2010.
- Prof. Glen Pugh, Vancouver Island University, Math 370, Fall 2010.
- Prof. Frank Beatrous, University of Pittsburgh, Math 0420, Summer 2011. (standard book for Math 0413 and 0420)
- Prof. Paul Vojta, University of California at Berkeley, Math 104, Fall 2011.
- Prof. Justin Peters, Iowa State University, Math 414, Fall 2011.
- Prof. George Sparling, University of Pittsburgh, Math 0413, Spring 2012
(using the modified Pittsburgh version as above).
- Prof. Paul Brock, San Diego State University, Math 534A, Summer 2012.
- Prof. Sonmez Sahutoglu, University of Toledo, Math 4820, Fall 2012, Math 4830 Spring 2013.
- Prof. Bart Van Steirteghem, Medgar Evers College, CUNY, Math 311, Fall 2012.
- Prof. John M. Ham, St. John's University of Tanzania, MAT202, Fall 2012.
- Prof. Gregg Waterman, Oregon Institute of Technology, Math 311, Spring 2013.
- Prof. James Wilson, Iowa State University, Math 414, Spring 2013.
- Prof. George Jennings, California State University Dominguez Hills, MAT 401 and MAT 403, Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2013.
Let me know (jiri...@gmail.com)
if you have used or are using the book.