VIM Syntax File

From: <outlyer_at_stampede.org>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 22:39:51 -0400

Hi all,

I was writing a VIM syntax file for GEL. Anyway, I was hoping there was a list of keywords, and other syntax'y stuff for VIM. I've got a basic one working, but you need to modify synload.vim by hand to get it to work. If there's any interest I'll post it to the list.

Aubin

--
"I am not convinced that they can write solid stable software. Proprietary
software is already hobbled by it's secretive cathedral nature, but Microsoft