forgotten functions

From: George <jirka_at_5z.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 04:12:35 -0700

If anybody was wondering where did the Moebius* functions go that I bragged
about adding in the release announcement, they managed to hide themselves in
a file that wasn't compiled as part of the library. Things are fixed in CVS
(among other minor issues), sorry about that. Feel free to ignore
aforementioned bragging from the release announcement :)

Also of note (since I'm already writing mail) comparing numbers and strings
with the <=> operator was broken as well so something like
2 <=> "3"
was giving wrong results, though I doubt anybody is using this feature
anyway since genius string handling is not the most useful part of it
anyway. Actually is anyone really using genius other then me?

George

--
George <jirka_at_5z.com>
   I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much