Build problem: -I flag ordering

From: Daniel Macks <dmacks_at_netspace.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:29:23 -0400

Similar to my previous message about -L flags, the -I flags are out of
order. -I$(includedir) is global (points to a place with headers
installed by other packages on the system). In order to avoid having
the compiler find unexpected files there instead of ones that are part
of genius, that -I must be passed *after* all local (top_srcdir and
top_builddir) -I flags.

Actually, why is -I$(includedir) being used at all? That path is where
genius will be installed, which may have no relationship to where
anything else (i.e., dependent libraries) is installed.

dan

--
Daniel Macks
dmacks_at_netspace.org