Re: [gob-list] How to create class methods?

From: George <jirka_at_5z.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 18:37:09 -0500

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 11:58:19PM -0800, Charles Iliya Krempeaux wrote:
> I know I'm probably just missing this in the documentation, but,
> how do you create "class functions".

There is no concept of class functions i gob really. I'm not sure it makes
much sense either. I mean there is also only one class so those should be just
functions that don't take the first argument, and not methods of an object.
You can then just get the class pointer in the function itself.

Maybe I'm missing something

George