libglade support patch

From: Nicolas Bruguier <gandalfn_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 19:32:23 +0200

oups the complete mail

hi,

here a "cvs diff -u" patch which add libglade class support.

If you want to build a libglade class. Just create a new object that
derives from a GtkContainer widget. Then use a "GladeXML" class flag
with the glade file name, root widget and optional domain as arguments
between double quotes.

ex:
class My:Glade from Gtk:Window (GladeXML "gob-libglade.glade" "root")
{
}

Then you could get widget in glade interface while declare data members
with widget type between hook

ex:

private [Button] button1;

All signals created with glade are automatically connected at class
method.

ex:
in glade:
button1 clicked "connect" signal -> on_button1_clicked

in gob:
public void
on_button1_clicked(self, GtkButton * button)
{
}

I attach an project example which use libglade class, you need to start
binary in same path than glade file.

regards and sorry for my english

gandalfn_at_club-internet.fr