New Debian maintainer, patches and licensing

From: Stephen Kitt <steve_at_sk2.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 07:58:49 +0200

Hi,

I'm adopting gob2 from Mark Brown in Debian. I'm currently preparing an
upload of version 2.0.17, but I have a few questions first.
* The manpage doesn't escape minus signs; does the attached patch seem OK to
  you?
* The m4 macro GOB2_CHECK only issues a warning if gob2 is not found;
  shouldn't it produce an error? See
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gob2/+bug/317801 for the source
  of the attached patch.
* The README mentions that generated code is under LGPL, yet
  COPYING.generated-code specifies that it is in the public domain. Which is
  correct?

I'm also attaching a patch which fixes some typos.

Best regards,

Stephen