Re: [genius-list] ANNOUNCE: GENIUS 0.7.1 the "The derivative" release

From: Jan Morén <jan.moren_at_lucs.lu.se>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:41:11 +0900

On tor, 2004-08-19 at 17:10 -0700, George wrote:
> To find out what Genius is, skip a few paragraphs down, or go to
> http://www.jirka.org/genius.html
>
> In any case this release is a bunch of fixes and some minor changes. For
> one we now have short documentation strings for all built-in functions.
> Secondly the continuity and numerical derivative functions now actually work
> instead of going into an infinite loop.

Nice - but I wonder how to actually translate that? It seems to go
through some SetHelp function in the Gel files, but the strings are
never exposed to the Gettext system, it seems.

--

Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Tel. (Japan) 090-3622 8920            Dr. Jan Morén (mr)
                                      Dept. of Cognitive Science
http://lucs.lu.se/people/jan.moren    Lund, Sweden