Help

From: FESTINGER GEORGES <gfdph_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 17:01:13 +0000 (GMT)

Bonjour
I have just a small program to write in gel:
for i = 3 to 100 do (
print(sqrt(i^3)))

this one works, but I would like to display only the results integers.

for i = 3 to 100 do (
a = sqrt(i^3)
IsInteger(a) = true
print i, i^3,c (I wrote it as in language BASIC)

and one more condition
IsInteger(a) AND IsPrime(a) = true

Sorry to disturb you for so elementary program.
If you could put in the manual or in other part more examples of small program it could be easier for a beginner to learn the syntax of GEL.

Merci beaucoup pour GENIUS qui semble assez simple à utiliser quand on a compris la syntaxe.