Re: [genius-list] Help

From: Jiri Lebl <jirka_at_5z.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 14:27:24 -0800

Well you have to add separators and an if statement. I would do something
like

for i = 3 to 100 do (
  a = sqrt(i^3);
  if IsInteger(a) and IsPrime(a) then (
    print("i=" + i +", i^3=" + (i^3) + ", a=" + a)
  )
)

Of course this will not print anything since there is no such a. This would
imply a^2=i^3 where a is a prime, and this is impossible for an integer i by
uniqueness of prime factorization.

Jiri