Re: Genius Large Memory Leak

From: George <jirka_at_5z.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:42:54 -0700

[cc'ed to the list since it may be of interest to others]

On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 09:00:04AM +0800, Mark Pazolli wrote:
> Hi Jiri,
>
> It's almost as if you released a new version of Genius while I was
> writing the last e-mail. :-) The unfortunate news is that the same
> problem still appears in gnome-genius 0.7.1.

Heh, oh well, didn't quite read your message in time then :( I'm leaving on
vacation for a few weeks and won't really have time to look at this much
right now. I've put it on my todo list ...

George

--
George <jirka_at_5z.com>
   This book fills a much-needed gap.